|標題：A Gender-Difference Study of Hot-Spring Hotels Revisit Intention|
|作品名稱||A Gender-Difference Study of Hot-Spring Hotels Revisit Intention|
|著者||Juan, Pin-Ju; Juan, Peng-Yu; Shin-Yi Lin; Yi-Shan Chen|
|會議名稱||ISER 396th International Conference on Advances in Business Management and Information Science.|
|會議地點||Saint Petersburg, Russia|
|摘要||This study population hot-spring hotel tourists who were Taiwan residents and took a vacation at Jiaosi Township from May 7, 2015 to May 23, 2015. The survey instruments were using convenience samples way to ask tourists help us to fill in the questionnaire and got 400 usable surveys. The results are as follows: 1.Gender show significant difference among
perceived value, satisfaction and revisit intention.
2. Service quality and perceived valuehave been shown to be positively correlated with one another.
3. Service quality and satisfaction have been shown to be positively correlated with one another.
4. Service quality and revisit intention appear to be highly related.
5. Perceived value and satisfaction were strongly positively correlated.
6. Perceived value was shown significantly related to revisit intention.
7. Satisfaction was shown significantly related to revisit intention.
|關鍵字||Gender;Hot-Spring Hotel;Perceived Value;Satisfaction;Revisit Intention|
|出處||Proceedings of ISER 135 th International Conference, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation, 9 th -10 th July 2018|